Wired Home Network & New Card Reader

I was up quite early by my standards today, considering the fact that I was home quite late last night. The reason was I got my ex colleague, Roy to help me with the installation of the wired home network at my place as my parents was complaining that they could not surf the Internet on their computer, which is installed in the master bedroom.

At the same time, he gave me a micro SD card reader to read the SD card of my new Olympus FE 4000 camera. I prefer to use card reader to read my card as i hate the difficulty of plugging the camera cable to the camera then to the USB port. Apparently the new card reader is able to read a SIM card, SD card as well.

Roy was commenting that my new internet speed of 10MB per second was very fast. I was telling him the problems that I have faced when I got it installed in December 2009. Anyway, now the wired home network up, my parents no longer will complain that they can’t surf the Internet. My brother will have a more stable wireless connection.

 

I have been trying to find this album of songs in KTV version, but it seems like I can only find this song so far. I feel that it is a nice song.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings