Work Has All Its Troubles

My dad seems to have encountered some problems on his job and we are trying hard to convince him not to be rash to take the “R” route as we feel that he is still young and still have about 10 years of working life before reaching the statutory retirement age.

However, he has been brushing us off saying that we do not understand the situations at his workplace. The problems he is encountering, which he explained to us, to me and my mum appears to be small problems that can be resolved with communication with the other party.

Mum and I are of the view that if my dad were to take the “R” route, he will sit at home and laze around, eat and sleep. He is already overweight and have underlying health problems.

We are family, and we are trying to help him find solutions to his problems. I can sense that my mum is feeling vexed trying to talk my dad out of his decision. The company he is working for is a good company with wonderful staff welfare. It is definitely difficult to find such companies in Singapore nowadays.

I wonder how we can talk dad out of his decision?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings