Billing & Sales Fiasco Solved

The MIO Home Plan, my new Internet, MIO TV & Home Phones Plan had given me a lot of problems, from technical problems to billing problems.

I am glad that all was solved after the second sales promotion officer, Edmund assisted me by resubmitting my form when he was at my place doing promotion in January. Although I must say that I only got the rebates only yesterday.

At least, I need not pay for the 3rd phone line that I did not need. I was allowed to cancel it, and I was able to use my 2 Home phone lines without incurring rental charges.

I was also able to enjoy 10MB Internet Access, together with the MIO TV programmes and a 20% off my 2 mobile phone lines with a yearly handset upgrade.

I am just glad that the fiasco is solved after 2 months and I got what I should get.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings