Budget Seminar

I have been asked by my senior partners to attend this seminar. The cost of the seminar will be borne by the company.

It has been a while since I last attended the budget seminar as when I attended the seminar a few years ago, while working at my ex-firm, I had to pay for the seminar myself and I had to take my own annual leave to attend the seminar.

http://www.icpas.org.sg/cpe/public/viewSession.aspx?SeminarId=295&IntakeId=37

This year’s Budget, I would term it as a Productivity Budget with finally some reliefs for the people who are physically challenged, like me. My parents will not be able to claim any Qualifying Child Relief for my brother in this year as he is serving his NS, and I won’t qualify for Handicapped Child Relief as I have been working since 2003. But with this change, my parents will be able to claim Handicapped Child Relief, even though I am working.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings