CNY Gathering At My Place

Every Chinese New Year, I would usually invite my friends to my place. This is the second year in succession that my mum has approved my guest list and agreed to cook for my friends and allow them have an enjoyable time.


004
006
007 
009
008 010 011 012 013
The response for this year’s gathering was extraordinary. I would say it exceeded my expectations. The only disappointment was that my former JC course mates (David, Daryl & Doreen), my invited poly mates (Yvonne , Caifeng, Huiyu , Charles), long time net friends (Grace & Nicole) not able to make it for this gathering. There was a person who flew the aeroplane at me at the last minute, but I guess let’s don’t dwell on it.
I would like to thank the following members of the Singing @ K group and the presence of Wai Ling & her family, Mr Tan & her son, Guojun .
  1. Lawrence – Chairman of the group - Thanks for the wine
  2. Jas – Thanks for your cupcakes
  3. Belinda – Thanks for the popiah
  4. Candice, Yanling & CK – Thanks for the “Yusheng”
  5. Andrina – Thanks for the pancake
  6. Yi Feng – Thanks for the fried rice.
For the rest of you, although you did not bring anything, I appreciate your presence too.
  1. Chloe
  2. Yongxiang
  3. Alex – Thanks for being the cameraman for the day
  4. Paul Tseng
  5. Albert
  6. Karen
  7. Rachel
  8. Thomas
  9. Jonathan
  10. Jue Liang
  11. Lance
I know that most of them enjoyed the bak kut teh that my mum prepared. I certainly hope that you guys had a filling meal and a great chat catching up with one another. I think you guys must have great fun tossing 2 rounds of “yusheng”. Some of you had fun playing with Guojun.
I will upload more photos once I receive more photos from the cameras.
Till the next year!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings