Company Annual Dinner

This year, my company annual dinner was held before the traditional CNY period as my senior partners' son, aka the young boss will be going on a business trip during the CNY period.

It was held at Kam Boat Restaurant at Shaw Centre again this year. I knew that I could not go off without singing a few songs after my bosses had requested me to sing some songs. It is also rather surprising that my senior partners' daughter, had asked me to sing some duets with her. As she is 8 years younger than me, I was pretty surprised that I could duet with her all the songs that she requested me to duet with her. One of the songs was my first attempt trying it out, and she said that I sang it well.

Maybe that's one of the advantages of having singing karaoke as a hobby as I really get to know many different songs.

The sad part was that I forgotten to bring my camera along today, otherwise I could have taken some pics & uploaded it here and Facebook for my blog readers' viewing pleasure.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings