Frustrating Days

I had received a refund cheque for something that I bought, but I didn’t want the service later. But the cheque, although issued in my name, may not be able to be cashed.

You may wonder why this is so. The company that refunded me the cheque have included my hanyu pinyin name beside my dialect name. I just feel that the issuer of the cheque is so stupid. I wonder why they didn’t check with me what name should be listed on the cheque before they issue the refund.

I just hope that the cheque deposit can go through my bank account. Its my money leh!!!

I had been busy with one of my major client’s tax provision recently. My manager had given me the opportunity to try it out, while she did another tax provision as it came around the same time as mine. The other provision’s audit was completed by the new auditor as mentioned in a few posts ago. My manager had a frustrating time doing the computation as well. Now, she knows what I mean when I said, “People still have the cheek to complain, when things are not well done. If you expect things to be done nicely, you should ask yourself first if you did it nicely for people. What goes around, will come around.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings