Happy CNY & Valentine’s Day To All My Friends

001

I know my wishes may seem a little early but it is going to be Chinese New Year and Valentine’s Day in about 2 days time.

Just to wish all my friends,

新年快乐!

万事如意!

学业进步!

事业顺利!

For those people who will be celebrating Valentine’s Day with your beloved one, hope that you will have a good celebration with him / her. :-)


For those who have someone in mind, but do not know how to express how you feel about him / her, I feel that the most important thing is to stay true to yourself and be confident of yourself, just like this scene below. :-)

One must be brave and dare to move forward, otherwise prospective partners may be other people’s partners.

For those people who are still single, just like me, enjoy the joys of singlehood. Do not feel stressed that your friends around you are having partners. A person who appreciates and love you for what you are will appear when you least expect it. :-) Just treat it as a friendship day, then you will be happy. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings