Happy 人日& KTV Session

I was invited to Andrina’s house for a mini KTV session in the afternoon today. One of my friends, YC paid me a visit this morning as he is not able to come for the house gathering that I was going to have tomorrow afternoon at my place. I would like to thank him for giving me a ride to Sembawang MRT as I had to meet Jonathan at the MRT station.

Jonathan & I had a quick lunch at MacDonald’s before we went to Andrina’s house. Today was designated as a theme day, as the few of us, including PT, Alex & Jon Ya decided to sing songs with a designated theme from each of us.

The categories that we were asked to select were:-

  1. Song Title with Numbers
  2. Song Lyrics Containing the word Love
  3. Love Songs
  4. Singing of a song of the opposite gender
  5. Songs sung in a concert

I had the opportunity to hear and sing this new JJ song. I must say that it is really hard to sing as the pitch is quite high.

 

I had the opportunity to take a listen to this new song by JJ Lin as well. I must say I like this song, but too bad, the song is a little high for me.

I also tried this song by Fang Da Tong

 

As well as this song by Jacky Cheung

 

I was surprised that Andrina could sing this song well.

 

After the session, we were joined by Andrina’s hubby for dinner. I would like to thank the host & her hubby for the dinner treat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings