福星到

I went to catch this movie with my friend. People who know me would know that I do not like Fann Wong very much, so I shall reserve my comment on her acting on this show.

I would say Richard Low, Marcus Chin & Patrica Mok did well in the show, not forgetting Liu Lingling of 881 fame.

This movie is about a compulsive gambler, who continues to gamble after winning a surprise windfall on a wrong number betted by her daughter. As the Chinese saying always goes, “10 times you gamble, 9 times you will lose.”

If you are interested to find out how he lose badly, and whether he managed to mend his ways, please catch the movie, which I think is quite funny if you know Hokkien.

Comments

Shionge said…
Ever since Spore has two IRs...there's lots of movies on gambling.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings