Budget Seminar 2010

I was asked to attend the seminar by my bosses today with them. This was the 1st time that the company that I worked with offered to pay for me to attend the Budget Seminar.

The talk, chaired by Mr Sum Yee Loong, one of the Big 4 Accounting Firms’ Tax Partner. I really enjoyed his presentation, where he gave his take on the finer points and his insight on Budget 2010.

I met my poly mate, Hilary at the seminar too. It must be I have not changed much over the past 10 years, since I graduated from poly. He is now a Tax Executive at one of the accounting firms in Singapore and a proud dad to 3 children.

Time really flies. I really feel that I am getting older!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings