My Views About Jack Neo’s Affair

I am sure that almost everyone of you have been talking about it or have read about it.

Here are my views about the whole incident. I feel that the whole incident has been blown out of control, just because he is a celebrity and public figure.

It is true that he should not have done that, but I believe it takes 2 hands to clap. If the actress had rejected his advances, it will not have escalated to be the hot story in town now.  If he was not a celebrity, I am sure he will just be another short story in the papers.

I am pretty elated that my family actually stopped me from going into Mass Communications which I wanted to when I made a choice for my poly course, as they know that Paul may not be able to handle bad publicity when things happened.

Just hope that time will allow the bad publicity to blow over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings