Queue Cutting Day

Today was the second day of the e-filing session, and the crowd was unexpectedly huge. Both my partner, Harris and I did a total of 43 taxpayers today.

The good thing about today’s session was most of the taxpayers were the regular e-filers who always come to us for help each year. Some of them, I have been doing the e-filing for them since I first started out at Contact 123 IT Centre 7 years ago. One of them, Mr Goh, decided to surprise me, by buying coffee for us in appreciation of our efforts. Not only that my uncle, also popped by and I assisted him and his colleague to file their tax return.

The bad thing that happened was the queue jumping that happened before Harris came by. It prompted me to tell the duty officer that we should our queue numbers manually instead of pasting the numbers on the chairs from the next weekend. I tried to clear a fair bit of the crowd by starting a little early. It ended up I didn’t get a chance to have a break at all as most of the crowd are Chinese-speaking cabbies.

 

Leaving you with 2 MTVs from the drama Autumn’s Concerto (幸福,下一站)I feel that its a great show about how to handle relationships. You guys should catch it, although its a little draggy in first part.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings