Family Dinner

pix_nihonmura_11

I had received a call from mum at about 7.15pm last night. At first, I thought it was one of her calls checking whether I have left my office. To my surprise, she suggested going to Yio Chu Kang Stadium to have dinner at Nihon Mura, a Japanese restaurant.

It has been quite a while since my family had been out together to have a meal. In fact, it has been 2 years since I last brought them to Hilton Hotel as part of Mother’s Day Celebration.

Dad was commenting that my brother and I could really eat a lot and we nearly burnt a hole to his pocket. But I guessed he is happy to share his joy with us too as his job is flowing quite smoothly.

I must say the food is not bad and you guys should try it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings