It Pays To Be Well Versed With Bus Routes

Most friends who know me will know why I like taking bus to work. This is because people usually don’t give up their seats to me on crowded MRT trains. It is also good that I get to tour around Singapore sometimes.

Yesterday, one of my colleagues was stuck in Bukit Timah as her hubby’s motorcycle had broken down in the midst of their journey home. She had called me desperately to locate for a petrol kiosk and a motorcycle repair shop.

I am glad that I was able to help as I used to study at Ngee Ann Polytechnic and I always take Service 74 which passes by Bukit Timah, so I could roughly remember where are the petrol kiosks and motorcycle repair shop. My colleague was saying that she was not sure if she could get home yesterday.

Let’s hope she did get home with my help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings