Stressed @ Work

Mediacorp actor, Tay Ping Hui said in the previous episode of the 9pm TV show, “ New Beginnings” that if you are feeling stressed, just turn your STRESSED into DESERTS by eating them up.

This week, I am feeling quite stressed at work, as my boss, who has been working, despite nursing a fever. She had been asking the colleague who is leaving us quite soon, to complete her outstanding cases of personal tax clients that had been granted an extension of time till end of July. Despite that, she still wants me to help this colleague to finish all her personal tax cases.

Not that I do not wish to help her out. I do not wish to put her in a position whereby she has got nothing to do, if she were to pass the cases to me. Also, I am not sure if she had checked the information required with the clients, therefore it would not be good for me to call the client to ask for information if she had previously called the client and asked for the required information. The client would be wondering, “Where is the communication between us?”

I wonder if it is the medication that is causing my boss to be having the strange behaviour, or is it a sign of an illness?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings