Why Some Friends Deserved To Be Discarded

I was quite pissed off with a new “friend” of mine about what she told me over MSN last night. She actually said that I deserved to be cheated by the Indian man last week. I have since deleted this person from my MSN.
It seems like she always think that I am stupid. Maybe she feels that I am just trying to gain sympathy by telling my friends that I got cheated. Much appreciated that she was one of those who advised me on how to get a court order from subordinate courts, but to think she said something like this yesterday really was the last straw as this was not the 1st time she has agitated me with her choice of words. Anyway this is not the 1st time I am discarding people as my friends.
I am just trying to put the incident behind me, at the same time, allow the police to conduct their investigations since they took in the case upon receiving the court order.
I was telling my mum that letting it go was not easy, but for the sake to have a clear mind to prepare for my exam on 14 June, I just have to put it behind me.
I always believe that “being able to give is always better than receiving. this applies to all relationships, be it friendships or BGR”, therefore I am just treating the loss as a donation as my safety is always my top priority. Money lost can be earned back but not your life.
I still have many unfulfilled stuffs which I want to complete.

Comments

Kor... All the best for your exams ^^ .. Don't get too stress up abt this issue le. Let the police do their job. okie . Take Care ^^
@pinkyaffair said…
take care my friend and jiayou in ur exam. God bless you and family. =D
Paul said…
Thanks Jen & Nic. I hope to do well too. :)
Unknown said…
Ya, Paul, u're absolutely right. Ur life is certainly more important than anyth else !

Hope everything goes well for u after this. And wishing u good luck in ur exams ! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings