Would You Let Your Colleague Stay In The Same House As You?

Recently, a colleague of mine, whom I shall not reveal his name here, had wanted to rent a room in my house. Since my parents are the owners of the flat, it is only right that I should ask them first. The final decision was a “Nay” answer from them.

Personally, I can understand where my parents are coming from. As my brother is serving his NS in a shift work basis, they certainly do not want his sleeping patterns to disrupt me and they also feel that he is old enough and should get his own room. They are also not in favour as they feel that my position in the company may be in conflict if they knew that he was staying with me. I also feel that colleagues’ relationship should not be too close as it may harm you later at work.

Do you think it is a right decision made?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings