Identification Time

I got 2 phone calls today while I was at work today. The 1st one was from Ms Stacey Wong, IRAS Corporate Communications Officer. Apparently, she had wanted me to assist her to get the e-filers that I have helped over the past few years  to give some feedback on my service. I very much would like to help, but unfortunately was not able to as I had helped so many taxpayers over the past few years. I did mention to her that I would give my views about the exercise if I am asked to do so.

The second call was a surprise. I had not expected this call since I have decided to focus my energy to my upcoming exams. A police officer had called me to ask me to go down to the nearby police station to do an identification of the culprit tomorrow.

Hopefully all goes well tomorrow, and I can get this out of my mind soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings