IRAS VES Appreciation Ceremony 2010

I know some of you are happy for me that I won the award for the 6th consecutive year, and are waiting for me to share the photos. I am sorry that I was only to do so this morning on Facebook as I had been busy with my revision for my exam tomorrow and had been tired out with the events happening these two days.

001

This year was rather different as my volunteer mates and I were mentioned in the Commissioner of Inland Revenue, Mr. Moses Lee’s address. I guessed he could have picked out a few of the e-filers’ comments or the liasion officer’s comment about our great service. I was rather stunned by it at first, but if you were to tell me how to work through the situation at that time again, I would have done the same way again! This was also the first time the Serangoon CC, the centre that I was attached to, had won the top VES Centre Award, which came with $500 for the CC.

Mum, who accompanied me to the ceremony had complained that my thoughts for the exercise were a little lengthy and the powerpoint video show had only a short while to flash it, therefore people may not be able to read finish what I wrote, before it moved to the next screen.

003

Our team comprising of myself, Haris, Zhihao & Samira also got ourselves the outstanding volunteer award & commendation award for our hard work and effort.

005

List of Award Winners

006

My Outstanding Volunteer Award

P2180002

The Awards for the Award Winners

P2180004

Commissioner of Inland Revenue, Mr Moses Lee in his opening address

P2180008

Ms Angie Lim, Liaison officer for the Serangoon CC receiving the award

P2180009

Me receiving my award

P2180015

Group Photos with the Volunteers

P2180017

P2180019

P2180021

Me with Ms Wendy Lim, fellow volunteer from Yio Chu Kang CC, Ms Clara Ng , Iras Principal Corporate Communications Officer, Ms Angie Lim, Haris, Samira & Zhi Hao

P2180022

P2180023

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings