Singing With KTV Club SG

I predicted that I would be bogged down by loads of work this week, and therefore I felt that I needed a good way to relax and the best way was to indulge in my favourite activity, which is singing.

For quite some time now, I have been asked by Qiqi & Jayce to join their group of friends at KTV Club SG for singing. I thought to myself, why not take this opportunity to know more friends, so I messaged the chairperson, Nigel that I will be there on Monday.

I was surprised that some people whom I didn’t know before knew me by my name. I guessed I have been popular on Facebook with organising of KTV activities.

I was fortunate to be put in the same room as Qiqi, Gonnie, Kianhow & fellow newbie, Chris. Thanks Nigel for the special arrangement. Lance & Jayce came by for some cameo duet performances, making the session fun & more enjoyable. The only drawback was that the room that we were in, the database of songs were not updated, therefore we had to make do with some retro songs, which I liked.

44365_429461998103_743298103_4874631_3712019_n 

Picture courtesy of Qiqi, using her IPhone 4 to take this

Sang this with Jayce. Didn’t know she liked this song as well

 

Sang these songs with Qiqi.

I hope I didn’t stun my whole room  when I sang this song. :-)

After the session, we had a photograph taking session before my brother met up with me for dinner. Thanks Michael & Nigel for asking us along after they saw me & my brother outside the building. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings