Appreciation To My Bosses

moon_2010_01

Picture courtesy from East Ocean Teochew Restaurant website

I felt that I should show my appreciation to my bosses, who agreed to certify my application to SATP. Therefore with my mum’s blessings, I decided to give them 2 boxes of mooncakes as appreciation.

I had to thank my mum for helping me carry the 4 boxes of mooncakes (2 of which for my colleagues). I certainly do not want my colleagues to have the feeling that I am being stingy and like to “curry favour” my boss.

My boss had asked me why I had given her the mooncakes. I just told her that she has treated me well, & I should thank her for that. I was surprised that she gave me a box of mooncake in return. I guess she was just following the Chinese tradition of “礼尚往来。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings