Eventful Saturday

Today was a day where I had to try some places and some things for the 1st time.

Met up with my fellow volunteer friend, Wendy to pass her the course brochures she had asked me to get for her. I met her at Nebo Cafe at AMK Hub. This was my 1st time stepping into this game cafe. Since I had lunch before that, I ordered calamari, lime soda float & blueberry sundae, while Wendy had a main course as she didn’t had her lunch. Poor gal, she has only about 9 days with her company, yet she is still being asked to go beyond official working hours.

I hope with the brochures on hand, she would be able to make a good choice on what she wishes to take in 2 years time.

I was asked by my dad to join him for this concert at The Esplanade in the evening. This also marks the 1st time that I was trying out the Circle Line. However, the station was still about 15 minutes walk away from Esplanade Concert Hall.

The performance, by choir groups from Singapore, Malaysia & China was rather good. I wonder if I could have such a good singing voice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings