First Time Complaint About IRAS Poor Service

Today marked the 1st time that IRAS made my blood boil with their service in about my 6.5 years of working in the tax professional industry. This made me write a long complaint email, which my boss and manager thought that it was very well written and allowed me to send it out without any amendments. The email achieved its desired impact as the Quality Service Division Manager called me within half an hour with a reply that she will carry out a thorough review of the process.

I am sorry that I am not able to share the details of what actually happened and the contents of the letter that I wrote as it has some confidential information about my client.

I do hope that IRAS does some refinements to their administrative procedures soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings