KTV Session & Birthday Celebration Hari Raya

MangoUltimate

Pic courtesy of Emi Cakes

I was invited to Andrina’s house for a KTV session with Jonathan Teo, Jonathan Ya, Jas, Alex & Lance. At first, she didn’t wish to let anyone of us know that it was her birthday today, but I guess since everyone of us in the group has Facebook, so they are bound to know.

 

I kicked off this song that I got to know from Wong, a member from my ktv group. First time trying this song. I think I can do better.

Jonathan Ya did this song. This song brought back some memories and tears for me as it was my deceased NS buddy, Jason  favourite song in Cantonese.

 

This song can’t be found in any KTV in Singapore, but I heard it at Andrina’s  house today. I think its a meaningful song.

 

The birthday gal did this song & I thought it was very well done. :-)

I did this duet with Jas. My first time doing this song, but I think I could not catch the tune. :(

After the marathon session, I went for dinner with Andrina, Jonathan Ya & Lance at Yishun. I liked the assam prawn, the doufu & the vegetables. I hope Andrina likes the birthday dinner that we treated her. :-)

I would like to thank Lance for giving me a ride home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings