KTV Session

Today was the day of the ktv session of the group that I am an event organiser. Although I was only in charge of the liaison work for this round, my phone was filled with smses from people who wanted to join the event, but only had my number, but not Jonathan’s number.

This session had a few differences from the previous ones.

  1. For the 1st time in our 2 years in organising, it rained.
  2. For the 1st time, we had opened a room later just to cater to the latecomers. The room ended later as well. I would like to thank Andrew of Partyworld International Building for making this possible.

 

I was in the same room as Estella, Cindy, Chin Long, John & Rachel. I was asked to duet this song with Estella. This was only the 3rd time I sang this song today. I hope I can do better. I know she is a little disappointed that I nearly spoiled the feel of the song.

I tried out this song for the 1st time, after seeing my friend posting this song on Facebook yesterday. I guess I need more practice on this song too.

This was the 1st time I tried out this song with Estella. I was quite happy by how it turned out. :-)

Tried this classic with Rachel for the 1st time.

 

After the session, we proceeded to Big O Cafe for dinner and TCC Cafe at International Building. There were 11 of us for the dinner and desert session, which is not bad, considering there were 29 of us for the KTV session, housed in 5 rooms.

I hope that the new members (Cindy, Evelyn, Lanny, Robin,Jue Liang,  Stephen & his 2 friends) enjoyed the session with us today.

Do look out for the next session as it happens in Nov.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings