Movie & Munchy Saturday

I met up with my IRAS VES Volunteer friend, Wendy for lunch today. The meet up was hastily arranged by her as she had sought my advice on her plans to hunt for a job. Apparently, she met by some problems with her work and the problems have escalated to a stage that she has decided that her work place is no longer suitable for her to stay on. I shall not elaborate further, as I don’t think it will be right for me to share it here, due to she is still working in the company and I am just worried that someone from her company may just read this post.

At her request, we had lunch at Junction 8 Pastamania for lunch before she asked me if I was interested to catch this movie. I was alright with it.

The movie was quite okay, although it did not meet our expectations, but it was quite funny.

After the movie, we went to the photocopy shop to get her educational certificates and ECA certificates photocopied. The shopkeeper made a mess of all her certificates that we have to spend about 2 hours at Long John Slivers to sort them into order. The worst part was that there was no air con at the restaurant & I could tell that Wendy was indeed under a lot of stress. It was so much that she spilled her drink to the floor. Fortunately, the spill did not damage her certificates.

After that, I went to Vivo City Sushi Tei to meet up with Jonathan & Melvin for dinner. After the dinner, we went to Ben & Jerry for our desert. This was the 1st time I tried their ice-cream, which I thought was good.

It was nice to catch up with Melvin. I wish him all the best in his studies. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings