Resume Consultant

Recently, I had two friends who had been trying to look for a job. One of them is seeking greener pastures, while the other had been jobless for quite a while. Both of them share a common thought. They had asked me to help them to fine tune their resume for them.

I was cracking my head hard enough to help the both of them, even though I had known both of them for only a short time. I liked one of the resumes that I was asked to review. It was very impressive, even though this friend of mine was younger than me. I only had to fine tune a little, whereas the other, was rather wordy & had too many jobs.

If you were me, whose resume would you choose?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings