Surprise Testimonial Received

I finally received the anticipated testimonial from my ex-employer finally yesterday.

With that, I was finally able to proceed with my application to the Singapore Institute of Accredited Tax Professionals.

I was a little surprised that good words were written for my testimonial, as I didn’t enjoy the good rapport with my colleagues as much as now. Mum was saying I should always learn to think that people has a good heart, instead of having doubts about people’s intentions & thoughts.

I told her it is very hard for me to trust people again, after being many people betrayed my trust, and took me for granted at times.

Let’s hope my application will be successful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings