Visiting & Listening Sat

I think I must have covered the length of Singapore today as it was a packed schedule on a hot Saturday.

I was asked by my mum to accompany her to visit my grandma & to Tampines Soka Centre for a praying session. This was something that I have not done for the past 1.5 months as I have been quite busy.

It was great to see grandma in good spirits today. I was disturbed by what she asked me during our conversation.

  1. How much did I earn per month?
  2. Do I have a girlfriend?

I think I have the answer for the 1st question, but I don’t think I would want to post it here as some of my relatives do read my blog. As for the second question, it was easy to answer. A simple no & the anticipated barrage of questions came, but I was glad I was able to answer them.

Mum and I left the old folks’ home as a relative had angered us with what she said. Again, I shall not post what she said, for the same reason as mentioned above and I don’t want to grow old faster, by getting angry over this as we are there just to visit grandma.

After the praying session, I met up with Chin Yuan, Jonathan, Betty & Ivy at Marina Square for dinner before heading to Music Dreamer Live Cafe aka Ai Qing Hai for a music listening session.

 

I was surprised that he is one of the singers at the cafe. One of Singapore old time singers from Xinyao. I really enjoyed his performance of mostly retro songs today in the 1st set.

50474_142435945794028_4080_n  

Picture from Facebook

The next set was performed by these 3 people, who called themselves 3 in 1. I feel that they are a lively bunch who are able to build up rapport with the audience. I really liked their rendition of these songs.

After the performance, we headed home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings