You Think I am Comptroller of Income Tax

This was the question I was tempted to ask my young boss who kept pressing me about the status for one of our client’s tax matters. Apparently, the company has applied to be struck off to ACRA, but IRAS has not finalised its tax matters, therefore the striking off was held back.

He had been bugging me before his parents (who were in Japan for holiday) on a daily basis. It is very frustrating to be chased upon something not within my control, especially with stuff involving dealing with government bodies. I was rather fed up with all the chasing that I decided to let his mum know about what happened when she stepped into office on Wednesday.

I was enlightened by the fact that a company need not seek tax clearance when they apply for strike off nowadays. Finally, my ears can have peace from all the chasing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings