Application To SIATP Approved

images

I got this email from the Singapore Institute of Accredited Tax Professionals last night.

We are pleased to inform you that your application to join the Singapore Institute of Accredited Tax Professionals Limited (SIATP) has been approved. Kindly find appended below your login details:

We will inform you to collect your certificate of accreditation in due course.

Please do not hesitate to call us at Tel: 6749 8060 or email enquiry@siatp.org.sg if you have further queries.

Welcome to SIATP! Be Accredited, ! Be Recognised !

Thank you.

Regards,
SIATP

I have been waiting for this for quite a while. I was a little worried that the application would not be approved.

I would like to thank my friends for their congrats through Facebook, MSN & SMS.

Paul Lee just received an email that my application to Singapore Institute of Accredited Tax Professionals as a Accredited Tax Practitioner has been approved. :)

I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to Chloe, Gonnie, Wendy, Tammy,  Peggy, Sherry, Alicia, Nicole & my manager, Amy for their congrats for me as well.

Also thanks to Kaka, Elaine & Michael for liking my Facebook status. Smile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings