Desmond & Yvonne’s Wedding Dinner

P4280001

Paul with the couple for the evening, Desmond & Yvonne

I was invited this wedding dinner by Yvonne, who was my poly mate in my days at Ngee Ann Polytechnic. I had been looking forward to it, since I received her Facebook mail to respond to her invite in late July.

The dinner was held at Bliss Restaurant at Singapore Expo. I was glad to be seated with Sherry & Kelvin, whom I last met about 2 years ago at their baby shower. This dinner was a great platform to catch up with them. I would like to thank Kelvin for his concern about my search for my Ms Right.

I would like to thank Kelvin for the ride home. I feel so bad as the couple stays in Pasir Ris and went out of their way to send me home.

We promised to meet up at around my birthday with some of our common friends.

I hereby wish Desmond & Yvonne have a happy & blissful marriage!!!

祝你们白头偕老,早生贵子!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings