Dinner with Indonesian Colleagues

P4290002P4290003P4290004P4290005P4290006P4290007P4290008P4290009P4290010P4290011

As my colleagues from Indonesia, Ayu & Juleoria will be heading home after their tour of duty here next week. Therefore,I decided to have a farewell dinner with them on Friday.

Had wanted to have dinner with them at THE RICE TABLE at International Building but it was fully reserved, so it was lucky that I had a back up plan to bring them to Royal Plaza on Scotts for international buffet. I was a little worried that they would mind the high cost of the buffet dinner, but to my surprise, they didn’t mind and said that one should learn to indulge once a while, rather than work work work.

I was hoping that my audit colleagues would have joined us, but sad to say, they were too busy with their work, and Ayu & Juleoria was afraid to ask them along.

We shared a lot of about our work, interests, our life and the cultural differences between Singapore & Indonesia.

It was good that they enjoyed the food at Royal Plaza On Scotts. I have invited them to Singapore for a fun trip as they haven’t been touring much due to the fact that they are here to work for the past six months.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings