Solemn Morning & Fun Afternoon Of Singing

I had a long day yesterday, as I woke up at 9am to prepare myself to go to my fellow KTV group’s member, Belinda’s place at Bukit Batok for his dad’s funeral wake. I was there with my KTV group’s fellow organiser, Jonathan Teo.

Belinda has been a long time member of the group, having joined the group 2 years back, so as a mark of respect, and the length of the friendship we had, I felt that we had to be there.

After visiting the wake, I went to the KTV session organised by Raymond at Jas. Jonathan did not join me for this, as he was suffering from singing fatigue.

It was great to see Jas & Alex Lee at the KTV session as it has been a while since I saw them. I was grouped with Jas, John & Andrina for this session.

These are some of songs that we sang yesterday. But I guessed my friends really enjoyed the second half of the event as after the dinner, we really opened up and talked almost everything under the sun from my life story to the people that have caught our attention and maybe our hearts. It was a fruitful session as we really took the opportunity to know everyone better in the marathon 6 hour dinner session.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings