Songs Of Joy Concert

I was asked by my dad to join him for this concert. It is performed by several choir groups & members of music interest groups. 2 of the groups are actually from my alma mater, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, NP Voice & NP Chinese Orchestra. Since my dad is involved in the one of the group performances, as he is from 海峡合唱团,our tickets were obtained at a subsided price of $13 each person. The performance was held at the Esplanade Concert Hall.

My family had missed the 1st & 2nd performance as mum had wanted to save the cost of eating out. It ended up the cost savings was translated to be our cab fare.

My dad & my 2 alma mater groups, together with 4 other choir groups performed these 2 songs, which was a surprise, as I had thought that the concert was mostly about 中国名歌。I guessed these two songs were put in to keep the students & youngsters like us awake, in case those songs really put us to sleep.

Overall it was a good & enjoyable performance which I enjoyed with my family. What a great family day out. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings