Handmade Wedding Invite

images

I met up with Angela & Chee Ping for dinner last night at Plaza Singapura. Dinner was at the BRATWURST SHOP, which is next to Carl’s Junior. The purpose for this dinner meet up was they wanted to pass me their wedding invitation card for their ROM reception on 1 Dec 2010. Since it is a weekday, I have taken a day’s leave for the occasion, since my boss has directed me to clear my annual leave by the end of this year. I have no idea when and how I can clear it as my manager will be clearing her leave in these few weeks.

It has been about a year since I last met up with them. The couple has since changed their jobs, since I last met them. The venue for their wedding was made possible as one of them works in NParks.

The dinner was also the time I met up with YC as well. As usual, he was at his funniest best. I was impressed with his new handphone, the Samsung Galaxy S. A lot of people have been giving me rave reviews about the handset, making me wanting to get it. Since I am not an avid fan of Iphone & my Creative MP3 player is still serving me well, I have decided that this would be the next phone I be getting.

images 

When I will be getting it, I am not too sure myself as the price of the phone is still a little steep and my Samsung Jet is still serving me well.

After the dinner, I headed home together with the couple.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings