Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows

I had arranged to catch this movie with Evelyn, Jonathan & Ivy after our last movie outing, The Social Network. This was my 1st time catching the Harry Potter series.
I had rushed there from my prayer session with my mum from Tampines.I didn’t expect my prayers to be answered later in the marathon day, which I didn’t expect it to end at 6.45am this morning. For those who are curious what I was hoping for, please feel free to call and ask me as I have decided that the issue should not be revealed in this blog.
Jonathan & I didn’t expect the ladies to be rather late, but as gentlemen, we waited patiently for them to come, since I have collected the movie tickets beforehand.
I was asked to sit with Evelyn, while Ivy sat with Jonathan. I thought that the movie was pretty enjoyable, although it was getting a little violent towards the end.
We were joined for dinner at the Marina Square Food Court by Weng Kiat, Ann, Betty & Raymond. I have suggested this place as some people have commented Paul always brought them to enjoy expensive food.
The after dinner event took us to decide, but I certainly made Evelyn very happy when I said we were going to 爱琴海 for our after dinner event.This was because it was going to be her first visit there.
71095_151727314858347_6509033_n
The performers for the night were Mood In Tune, made up of
男歌手: 杰豪 . Alvin
女歌手: 榕庭 . Cindy
键盘手: 盈盈 . Yingying
The song that Evelyn requested after the performers asked her to dedicate a song that she wanted to hear as her reward for being there the 1st time.
I feel that the female singer 榕庭 . Cindy has a powerful singing voice and she sings well too.
After the after dinner event, I knew my friends have something up their sleeves. They were trying to help me with something, so we went to Clifford Pier for a long chat. In the end, the problem was solved with their help, but the answer was not really positive.
Anyway, I appreciate their help. You guys know who you are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings