KTV Session With Facebook Group

P5010004P5010003P5010005
Birthday Celebration for the Nov babies – Wong, David & Jue Liang
It has been a while since I uploaded photos from my KTV Group gatherings, as most of my group members do not really like to take photos and I have not been bringing my camera to take photos. I would like to thank Alex Lee too for his assistance in taking the photos.
It was the second rainy KTV session in succession, but the response was still surprisingly good. We had 27 of us singing in 5 rooms for 4 hours. I would like to thank the Partyworld International Building manager, Andrew, for the special arrangements. It was the first time that the group used the rooms in the farthest corner of the branch. I must say the rooms 21, 55, 56, 57, 58 were very good. We also had the chance to use Room 16 as the gathering point before the event and cake cutting ceremony. I hope the birthday boys liked the cake, which I chose from TCC on short notice.
I hope that the attendees to yesterday session, including the newbies enjoyed themselves. Smile


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings