Meet Up With Friends

I had arranged to meet up with Qiqi & Gonnie a few weeks ago before they went on their Taiwan trip. I finally met them yesterday. Dinner was at 313 Somerset Marche’s Restaurant as Gonnie & Qiqi said that it has been a while since they ate the Rosti at Marche.

I was there first as my office is near the place that we were meeting up. I would like to thank the attentive staff who opened the lift shaft and allowed me to use the lift to get to the basement level.

I was glad that there were seats for the 3 of us. I was afraid that my belongings would be left unattended, so I waited for them to arrive before I went to order my Rosti.

The dinner was good. After that,we headed to Blue Mountain Café for a drink and chatted before heading home in a cab.

Would like to thank Qiqi & Gonnie for their gift for me from Taiwan. A keychain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings