Paul The GPS

I had sent out my usual morning sms to several of my good friends on the start of a working week, wishing them have a good week ahead. I usually would get back a few replies, but there was one that stood out on a Monday and required my immediate attention.

This friend, had replied to my sms and had asked me if I know where was the NTUC Centre? I supposed she meant the one at Marina Boulevard, which was where I had attended the Budget Seminar 2010 in March. Therefore, I used the best of my ability & guided her there.

I was greeted by an sms in the late morning that she managed to find the place, after she didn’t pick up my calls. Later in the evening, she smsed that I was a GPS, everywhere also I know.

I had the bad experience of being lost before, therefore it has become a habit that now I always check the online street directory and Transitlink website to find out the nearest bus stops and MRT stations before setting out to a place I am not familiar with.

It is good that my interest of the bus services in Singapore, since young has served me well on this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings