Christmas Celebrations 2010

I had prepared my usual Ferrero Rocher chocolates to share the joy of giving for Christmas once again this year. This year, I was only able to give 1 Ferrero Rocher chocolate to each of my colleague and my bosses as my office had an increase in headcount. I hope my colleague won’t say that I am stingy.

I was invited by Ivy to join her friends and some of our Singing @ K friends at Music Dreamer Live Café, affectionately known as “爱琴海”for the Christmas countdown on Christmas Eve. Since I was early as I knocked off at 4pm, I messaged Ivy that I would be reserving their seats at the food court. Evelyn was smsing me that I was very early and she would be late, arriving at 6pm.

I was at the food court by 5.15pm, after looking at the MP4 players at the Creative Technology store. Ivy, followed by her friends, Jace, Bingying (who is actually my poly mate at Ngee Ann,but we didn’t get the chance to know each other, despite seeing each other at the lectures.) Daniel came in. Evelyn & Ann were the last to come in.

We were joined by Mandy & Betty at the café later. The first hour was audience hour where the audience would perform on stage, instead of the singers. I had always admired my friends Jayce, Carol & Jessica for daring to perform on stage for the café’s audience night on Mondays. It took me a while to decide to give it a try. Actually, Daniel was being targeted by the gals to go up on stage to sing for the night, in which he did at the end. I am still awaiting the videos of our performances from Ann.

I knew that I did not do well for my 1st live performance, but I just wish to thank my friends for liking my status message and compliments when I put up that I did my first live performance last night. The atmosphere was entirely different from what you normally do singing in a KTV room. But I thought this was just for the fun of it.

PC240004

PC240005  

PC240009

Albert Loo you sing very well :) cheers!

Evelyn Ang Li Yin Hihi.. U sang well last night :) most importantly I admire Yr guts to go up the stage!

Mandy also seconded to what Evelyn said.

After that we were treated to performances from the Café’s resident bands 2308 & MoodInTune, with some games and sing-a-long tunes, before counting down for Christmas & awaiting the lucky draw.

On Saturday, Jonathan Teo, Jonathan Ya, Jas, Lance & I were invited to Andrina’s house for a KTV session cum home cooked Christmas dinner.

PC250010

I also received my belated birthday & Christmas presents from Jas.

PC260012

PC260013

It seems like we are at peace for the moment, following the unhappy incident last month. Hopefully it stays this way for the time being.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings