Movie Marathon Day

The last day of my leave ended up to be a movie marathon day with Wendy after this young lass asked me to catch 2 movies with her at Cinelesiure Orchard after her job interview.

Movie 1: Rapunzel: A Tangled Tale

Movie 2: The Chronicles Of Narnia : Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Actually, Wendy wanted to catch Dorameon, but the timing did not suit us for the movie marathon that we planned today.

Of the 2 movies, I enjoyed The Chronicles of Narnia more than Rapunzel, although Rapunzel is more funny in some of the parts.

After the movie, I met up with Linda, my insurance agent at Nex @ Serangoon, where we had Japanese food at Shabu-Sushi Buffet Restaurant at B1. The advert on the outside of the restaurant looks fantastic, but the food we had shows a lack of variety. Even the ice-cream lacks variety, with only 2 flavours to choose from.

I would not go to that place for dinner again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings