My Birthday Celebration KTV

The guest list was finalised last month. There were some people that I have left out from the group as I was not close to them and due to some other reasons, This year’s celebration was slightly smaller than the last one, as there were 4 last minute pullouts due to illness. I hope Candice, Lanny, David & Wendy will be able to recover from their illness soon. =)
I started off with lunch with Chairman, Chloe, Gonnie & Jessica. I was sorry that I made you guys wait for me at Xin Wang Café at ION Orchard as there was a bad traffic jam at the entrance into ION Orchard.
C1A
My cake after the lunch, courtesy of Chloe, Gonnie & Jessica. This was going to be my 1st of 2 birthday cakes for the day.
C1
3 of my lunch partners, Jessica, Chloe & Gonnie. Thanks Chairman for helping us to take this pic.=)
After the hasty lunch, we proceeded over the KTV room at International Building, where my brother, Jonathan Teo had been waiting for us. I had enlisted his help to assist me to split the number of people according to the assigned rooms. He didn’t make me work for the day. Instead he made me sit down & enjoy. =) . I was assigned to be in the same room as my lunch partners & Jayce. 
sang this song with Andrina when I was doing my room rotation rounds
Sang this song twice, once with Gonnie & once with Jonathan Teo
Sang this song with Chloe & Jessica
Sang this song with Evelyn & Mandy
The best part of the program was this cake surprise, which I was not aware. I was just led to Room 25 for this surprise, which really touched me. The 3 ladies involved in this, Evelyn, Ivy & Betty really nearly touched and moved me with this.

C24C24A
A7
A8
PC180005
A9
A10
PC180007
PC180006
Photos for the memories
PC190008
PC190010
PC190011
Birthday presents from them
I would like to say a big thank you to the 20 guests who came by my birthday party and special thanks to the following people:-
  • Chloe, Gonnie & Alex – thanks for helping out with the photo taking
  • Evelyn, Ivy & Betty – thanks for the cake surprise
  • Jonathan – Thanks for all the liaison work
  • Andrew (manager of Partyworld) – Thanks for the use of Room 16 & 25
  • The people who brought me presents

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings