The Year 2010 In Review

I decided to the review for this year early as I will be quite busy over the next few days, till over the New Year.

This year has been a mixed year for me, but overall I feel that it has been good, except for the swindle incident that happened to me in April this year. Till today, I am still baffled by what made me part my money to the swindler. It was a substantial sum lost, but a good lesson learnt.

Work

My work is going on very well. I am glad that my bosses and manager have been having a lot of faith and confidence in me. I am trying my best not to disappoint them. So far, I think I am doing great, since they are rewarding me accordingly.

Study

All is not well on the study front as I failed my ACCA Professional Accountant paper again. I have tried all the professional papers for the past 3 years and the results are not showing. I have since decided to stop taking ACCA as I feel that I am not out to be an accountant or CPA or auditor. My disability has certainly prevented me to be an auditor, while an accountant’s job is certainly not what I want for its mundane nature and late hours towards month end.

I have since obtained a Tax Practitioner Certification with the help of my bosses, who actually helped me sign off my application form. If not for them, I think I will still be at a loss over what to do.

Volunteer Work

The year where my efforts were recognised by the Commissioner of Inland Revenue, when he mentioned my name in his opening speech. This was also the year, where the CC I was attached to was awarded the Top 3 CCs in this year’s exercise. This was my 5th award in 6 years.

BGR

A few gals caught my attention, but all of them did not work out or I did not pursue further interest after knowing them better. Perhaps I am giving myself too much stress due to paternal pressure,

With that, I round up my review by wishing everyone a Happy New Year!!~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings