Gonnie’s Birthday Celebration

I had asked Gonnie to arrange a date last week, so that we could celebrate his birthday in advance. The advance birthday celebration was also my way of saying thanks to him for attending my birthday celebration last month & treating me to lunch for my birthday.

Chloe managed to get Lance & Kianhow to join us at Marche @ 313 Somerset last night. She said that the 3 of us are regarded by him as his best friends. I am touched by it, considering the fact that I know him for only about a year. I guess as compared to Lance & KH, my friendship with him was the shortest.

I was tasked to get his birthday cake. Fortunately, after asking one of my gal friends, Evelyn,  who got my cake from 313 Somerset’s The Icing Room for my birthday, I knew where I was heading to get the cake. Initially, I had thought of creating a cake, but after much thought, Chloe & I decided against it as my art and craft sucks big time & we do not have the time to rush down from our work place to create a cake.

PC290001

PC290009 

PC290011PC290012

PC290013

C7C8

C9

The dinner was a good one and I appreciate Chloe & Gonnie’s concern after reading my blog and finding out that I had been feeling down due to friendship issues and my liking of a gal, but she had rejected me. Thanks for being the listening ear as I share the story and giving me your support and advice.

After the dinner, I shared a cab with Chloe & Gonnie as we head back home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings