New Printer For Paul

mp497.png

Canon MP497 All In One Printer & Scanner , Pic courtesy of Canon website

My Canon printer & scanner, the MP145 had been giving me problems in paper jam recently. It finally waved goodbye to me on 2 Jan 2011.

I had put up on my Facebook status that my printer had waved goodbye to me, and almost immediately, I got a saviour in Chloe, who said that as she works in a company that sells printer and she would try to help me to ask her sales department staff if they could get me what I wanted.

In the end, her colleague, Carol was able to offer me this model at a special price that was way below the recommended retail price and offered to deliver to my place. The printer I had in mind was cheaper but the functions are not as good. So I took up Carol’s offer and took this set as my new printer.

I would like to thank Chloe for her assistance in this once again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings