New Year Countdown @ Music Dreamer Live Café

Firstly, a very Happy New Year to all of you readers of my blog. Hope that you guys and gals will have a splendid year ahead. =)

The last day of the year have usually been a non-event for me, but this year, I decided to do something different and go to Music Dreamer Live Café for their New Year Countdown. It has not been easy to gather the people, but I am glad to say that I was able to gather Evelyn, Mandy, Weng Kiat, Raymond. Ann joined us at the last minute. Luckily, the café was able to accommodate the 3 pax that I brought in as one of the waiters & one of the group performers for the night, Erick Tan (坚立)had recognised my face & accommodated us to a bigger table. It didn’t occur to me that the move would cause a big controversy as some of our friends happened to see us & made a big hoo ha in Facebook. The moral of the story is “ It is not good for gals and boys to assume things that has never happened & it is not good for people to gossip about other people.”

As a result of the above, I will only be posting video clips of the past performances of the 2 groups that performed last night.

41792_142435945794028_3737_n

3 in 1

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=438489568052#!/video/video.php?v=438491583052

Sang this song during the audience hour. Will wait for Weng Kiat to send the video

We enjoyed ourselves thoroughly, especially the 2nd half after the fireworks where the floor  was converted to a dance floor. Smile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings