2nd Day of Hop Hop Rabbit Year

It was a day where 4 stops were made to visit my relatives and friend. The first 3 stops were to my relatives’ houses, which was pretty much the usual stuff for CNY. I just feel that as we grow older, CNY seems to have become a much toned down affair for me.

The 4th stop of the day was the stop that I was looking forward to. Andrina had invited me to her house for a mini KTV session. I dared not promise her that I will be there at first as I was not sure about what time my visiting of relatives would end.

We had a fun time together with Alex, Jas, Lance & Jonathan Ya. We were introduced a few songs by Andrina by Jeff Chang & JJ Lin

 

We were treated to a pizza dinner by Andrina & her hubby.and ice-cream desert at a ice-cream stall near Sembawang by Jas before calling it a night.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings