Deepest Condolences To Karyne & Her Family



I was surprised to receive what’s app message from Karyne on Monday that her mum had passed away after a year battling with brain tumour.

I decided to meet up with Jas to go to Karyne’s mum’s funeral wake. As I was on my way to Yishun bus interchange, Jas called me and told me that her colleague had offered to drive us to the funeral wake. I would like to thank Ken for offering us the ride. Singapore is a small city. Ken and I used to be from the same air base, Sembawang Air Base.

When we got there, we saw Karyne carrying her adorable daughter, Ashley around. Karyne’s mum certainly look young from the photo. It was good to see that Karyne was mentally prepared for this. We really had a lot to chat, until her daughter’s need to sleep forced us to cut short the conversation.

Once again, my deepest sympathy and condolences to her and her family. Hope that she stays strong during this bereavement period, as her daughter needs her too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings